Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete (1 PC, 1 Year)
- Memory- 128 MB RAM
- Processor- Intel Pentium, Celeron family or AMD K6, Athlon, Duron
- System- Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8
- Disk space- 10 MB HD
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
We all know the importance of personal and financial data. We store crucial information on our device, including credit card details, bank account information, and different usernames and passwords. All this could attract a potential hacker to hack your device and retrieve all this information. Malware is getting sophisticated and powerful day-by-day. If you don’t want malwares to cause permanent and irreparable damage to your device, install advanced AntiVirus . Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete prevents botnets and other persistent viruses from entering your device. The digital world makes us send a virus unknowingly into our contacts. Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete prevents such mistakes by defending your device against many unwanted programs. You can’t be vigilant all the time, so it would be better to secure your device with a permanent guard.
Webroot Internet Security Complete Features
- Cloud-based Technology– Protect your device with the Cloud-based advanced protection of Webroot. It gives complete protection to your device against malware, spyware, viruses, and other threats.
- Threat prevention– Webroot protects your device against emerging threats, including rootkits, botnet, back-doors, and several other persistent threats.
- Identity shield– Browse securely by concealing your identity with the identity shield that lets you protect your identity from unwanted users.
- Privacy shield– The privacy shield feature of Webroot prevents your data from cyber-criminals and hackers.
- Web consoles– Use endpoints anytime from any browser with Web consoles.
- Firewall alert– Smart Firewall security prevents malware attack and restricts their entry into your device.
- Automatic updates– Get automatic updates with Webroot’s cloud-driven security intelligence.
- Self-repairing– Automatic remediation repairs the infected endpoints.
- Installation– Installing Webroot is quite an easy and quick process.