Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus 3 Devices 1 Year
- Memory- 128 MB RAM
- Processor- Intel Pentium, Celeron or AMD K6, Athlon, Duron
- System- Windows XP, Vista 7, 8 or Mac OS 10.7.3, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10
- Disk space- 10 MB HD
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra)
- Mac OS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina)
Antivirus is specifically designed to detect, prevent, and take action against malwares in your computer or their devices. Even if you have enough knowledge about software and other computer applications, you can’t avoid coming into contact with a virus. Overall, we can say Antivirus software is an essential part of a security strategy. If you want to experience safe browsing without worrying about your device’s security, install AntiVirus that can keep online perpetrators and other online threats away from your device. Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus is one such robust and comprehensive AntiVirus that gives you an instant notification as soon as any virus enters your device. This edition of Webroot comes with several advanced features apart from providing security to your device. It monitors your device’s activity and provides different services accordingly.
Webroot AntiVirus Features
- Cloud-based Network– Webroot provides you with a real-time view of current threats. The Cloud-based network of Webroot analyzes millions of apps and files every day.
- Instant warning– Get instant alerts with Webroot and give timely protection to your device from emerging threats.
- Secure Connection– Connect your device with any public network. Webroot will protect your device and identity from other users.
- Scanning– Webroot’s instant scanning detects existing threats in your device. Webroot consumes fewer system resources while scanning.
- Automatic updates– Get the latest version and updates with Webroot’s cloud-based detection.
- Block malware– Webroot blocks the entry of spyware, worms, viruses, trojans, rootkits, and other threats before they can spread in your device.
- Pre-warning– The pre-warning by Webroot prevents you from clicking on infected websites.
There are no reviews yet.