NORTON Security for 3 devices & Wi-Fi Privacy for 1 device – 1 year
Type– PC protection, Wi-Fi privacy
Format– Product key card
Subscription– 1 year
- Windows XP or later
- OS X
- Android 2.3 or later
- iOS 5 or later
- OS X
If you have an expensive desktop, laptop, or smartphone, you must remember that prevention is better than cure. Instead of repairing the damaged operating system, it would be far more feasible to quarantine the online threats before they enter your device. The virus shows its presence in different ways. Sometimes it makes the host system unusable, while sometimes, it prevents the users from installing any new application. Even if you reboot your device, there is no guarantee that you will recover the lost files. To prevent all these mishappenings, you must install Antivirus software. NORTON Security 2019 is a great option to avoid all these unwanted incidents. This edition of Norton comes with a package for three devices for one year. So you can give protection to maximum devices. You might have noticed some ads continuously pops-up on your device even. These ads are the primary carriers of online viruses that can enter your device. They try to sneak into your device and spread. NORTON Security 2019 is comprehensive and versatile AntiVirus software that blocks all kinds of spam emails and ads. Install Norton Antivirus software and protect your PC, smartphone, and tablet together to enjoy secure browsing anytime.
NORTON Security Features
- Safeguard Privacy– Norton Security and Wi-Fi Privacy keep your device and ensure online privacy.
- Secure Browsing– Norton Security provides secure browsing, so you explore the digital world for hours.
- Threat Protection– Norton provides complete threat protection from malware, ransomware, and hacking during online browsing.
- Multi-tasking– Pay bills, send professional emails, conduct online banking, etc., with Norton’s secure features.
- Network security– You can confidently access the internet from any open public network or hotspot. Norton Wi-Fi privacy protects your personal information even while you are using a different network.
- File Encryption– It encrypts your personal information and data from hackers and cybercriminals.