NORTON 360 Standard – 1 year for 1 device
Type– PC protection
Format– Product key card
Subscription– 1 year
- Windows 7 or later
- OS X
- Android 4.1 or later
- iOS current or up to 2 previous generations
- Windows- Minimum: 1.0 GHz processor
- Mac- Minimum Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM requirements- 2 GB
Hard drive space requirements- Minimum 300 MB
Support- 24-hours customer support via call or chat
Other requirements- Internet connection
Cloud Storage– 10 GB
Online intrusions into a device exploit the vulnerability or weakness of the operating system. They attack the weak software and use it as an access point for further attack. Even the less severe intrusion exploits the vulnerability by sending a signal to others. In a way, they open the door for more threatful attacks. Antivirus is the most obvious option to keep the doors closed for online threats. But make sure you purchase a trusted and credible subscription-based program. Norton 360 Standard is one such Antivirus software that comes with several versatile and advanced features, including a Secure VPN, Password Manager, PC SafeCam, and many others. This AntiVirus software provides comprehensive protection to your online privacy and data security. Norton keeps your device smart and running by cleaning the temporary files and cached memory. Quickly download and install this cost-effective edition of Norton AntiVirus software. A single installation will keep your device safe for a year. If required, you can later renew the subscription for subsequent years.
NORTON 360 Standard Features
- Detects threats online- Your device contains several personal and professional information. Norton 360 Standard protects all the information in your device by detecting cyber attacks and online threats, including spyware, ransomware, malware, etc. You can bank, shop, and browse securely.
- Secure VPN- The protective bank-grade encryption of Norton lets you connect to any public network securely. You can even browse anonymously.
- Password Manager- Manage your password, banking credentials, and credit card information more securely with Password Manager Tool.
- Smart Firewall- Firewall carefully monitors the communication between your computer and other devices so it can give a timely warning regarding any threat.
- 10 GB storage- A cloud backup of 10 GB storage will be enough to store your important files and other documents. It acts as a preventive measure against data loss.
- Online privacy- Get a secure connection every time you go online with Norton, even on public networks. Norton encrypts your personal information and prevents online perpetrators from accessing your data.