NORTON 360 Platinum – 1 year for 20 devices
Type– PC protection
Format– Product key card
Subscription– 1 year
- Windows 10
- OS X
- Android 4.1 or later
- iOS 10 or later
RAM requirements- 2 GB
Hard drive space requirements- 300 MB or 15 MB (mobile device)
Support- 24-hours customer support
Cloud storage– 100 GB
Other requirements- Internet connection
Sometimes the hackers hijack your desktop email program and send unsolicited mails to your contacts. Some of them take over your IP address to make illegal downloads. All this will either damage your reputation or incriminate you in unlawful activity. The leading solution to avoid such incidents would be to install AntiVirus, which is strong enough to take a stand against viruses and malwares. People with adequate knowledge sometimes fail to acknowledge the presence of malware. AntiVirus like NORTON 360 Platinum proves its potential at a time when any unwanted program or virus tries to access your device or if any existing virus tries to degrade your device. So, quickly install Norton AntiVirus in your system and make sure that these malwares are removed before they can cause any harm to your device.
NORTON 360 Platinum Features
- Platinum feature- Norton provides multiple layers of protection and keeps your data safe in up to twenty devices.
- 100 GB cloud storage- Save unlimited data, files, photos, music, and movies in 100 GB cloud storage of Norton
- Smart Firewall- Norton’s smart Firewall security scans and blocks unauthorized traffic and users by monitoring your device’s ongoing activities.
- Online privacy– Get complete online privacy with Norton every time you go online, even on public networks. The intuitive tools of Norton Antivirus encrypt your personal data and prevent cybercriminals from accessing your files.
- Detects online threats– Norton 360 Platinum quickly detects cyber-attacks and online threats. Quickly install Norton in your device and enjoy safe banking, shopping, and browsing experience.
- Secure VPN– Secure VPN of Norton provides bank-grade encryption. Now you can connect to any public network and browse anonymously with total security.
- Password Manager– Password Manager is a great option that comes with this edition of Norton. It stores, generates, and manages your password, banking credentials, and credit card information securely.