Adobe XD a prototyping tool of Adobe that is used for user experience and interaction designers. The features of Adobe XD are used to create wireframes, prototypes, and screen designs for digital products like websites and mobile apps. Bring your imagination to designs that look and feel real. This fast and powerful tool gives the right amount of everything. XD, turn your reality into stunning ideas. The fully packed tools of XD helps you design websites, apps, voice, and many more things effortlessly.
- Quick sketch wireframes and mockups.
- Create high-fidelity designs for any screen.
- Work together in real-time.
- Add interactive animations.
- Test across different devices.
- Turn static designs into interactive prototypes.
- Share your work with others on social media.
- Collect feedback and improve your work.
- The built-in sharing tools bring everyone on the same page.
- Showcase your work in 3D with just one click.
- Create stunning design within seconds. Go beyond flat screen design.
Reusable Design Elements
- No more duplicative efforts.
- Create once and reuse it where you like across design systems.
Add Motions in your Design
- Connect art boards, add animations, create micro-interactions, and run parallax effects with a single click.
- Swap, space, resize, and align your layouts with ease.
- Make changes quickly without nudging.
- Spend more time exploring and less time duplicating.
- Drag and repeat tools will take you from manual to automatic.